You all know that Bhulekh(Land documents) are online and can be accessible from the Uttarakhand Bhulekh official website.
Today I am going to tell you how you will access your Land Documents in very easy steps. so follow me along and read this article till last so that all your questions regarding Uttarakhand Bhulekh will be cleared.
Table of Contents
You should know before accessing Uttarakhand Bhulekh
First I will tell you what you need before accessing your Land documents online
- You need to know your District(in which the plot is registered)
- Your Tehsil and respective village
- You need to know either of these – Khasra number/Khata number/Registry number/Land owner name
- If you enter one of these, you will get access to your Bhulekh(Land Documents)
What you will see in the Land Documents
- You will see a lot of things in the land record starting from the Village name to the total land area
- You will see your Village name followed by Subdivision(Pargana)
- Tehsil and your district and the crop year will be shown too
- It will include the Account number(Khata number) and Khasra number.
- At last, you will see the Account holder’s name and their village, and the total land held in that Account.
The total number of District in the UK Bhulekh is available
|Udham Singh Nagar|
How to Access your Land Record
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Bhulekh given in the Important links section
- Navigate to the Public_ROR link given in the upper Right side
- First of all Select your District on the left side
- After that choose your Tehsil followed by a Village
- You will reach the next page-
- There you will select either Khasra number/ Kahata number / Account holder Name(who owns the land)
- You have to select one of these, the easiest part is to choose the Account holder’s name(The one who owns the land)
- Wow, You are ready to generate your Land record report
- I attached one screenshot above, check out how your report will look like
Important points to note down
- Make sure all entries are correct to generate the report accurately.
- This is to be noted that – you can only see your Land record. You can not change it from the website.
- If you want some changes in your Bhulekh – you must contact your Lekhpal/Patwari to do some changes.
FAQ – Uttarakhand Bhulekh
How to download the Bhulekh Report?
After generating your report from the above option you can easily printout the report page.
What to do if we have to change something in Bhulekh?
You can only see your Bhulekh on the website. if you want to correct some entries you can visit your nearest office in the tehsil or contact Lekhpal/Patwari.
How to get Uttarakhand Khasra khatauni online?
You can easily get Uttarakhand Khasra Khatauni by visiting bhulekh.uk.gov.in
|Uttarakhand Bhulekh Public_ROR||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Bhulekh Official website||Click here|
|All states Bhulekh||Click Here|