UPSC Combined Central Armed Police Force (CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2022) Online Form 2022
Post Details (UPSC CAPF)
UPSC Advt NO.: 09/2022-CPF Short Details of Notification
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) has released an advertisement about the Post of Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant ) recruitment 2022. All candidates who are eligible for the job can apply.
All Candidates can Apply from 20 April 2022 to 10 May 2022.
Eligibility Details are mentioned below.
UPSC Combined Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Online Form 2022 Eligibility
Total Vacancy - 253 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSC CAPF 2022 Eligibility|
|UPSC Combined Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Online Form 2022||253|
|POST Name||Total Number of Post|
UPSC CAPF AC 2022 Physical Eligibility Details
|100m race||16 Seconds|
|800 m race||3 Min 45 Seconds||4 Minute 45 Seconds|
|Long jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
- Application Begin : 20/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/05/2022 6PM Last
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/05/2022
- Last Date to Correct Form: 10/05/2022
- Exam Date: 07/08/2022
- Admit Card Available: Prior to Exam.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age 25 Years
- The date of birth should be between 2nd August 1997 to 1st August 2002.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- All Category Females: 0/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for the Exam
- Candidates can fill out their UPSC Combined Central Armed Police Force (CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2022) Online Form 2022 from 20-04-2022 to 10-05-2022 till 06:00 PM
- Candidates must read the Notification before applying for this post, You will get the notification link in the important link section.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly in all the columns.
- Pay the required fees (as applicable to you) from any mode as mentioned above.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.