UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Online Form 2022 for 44 Posts
UPPSC APO Advt No. : A-3/E-1/2022 Short Details of Notification
UPPSC has announced 44 posts in the Assistant Prosecution Officer(UPPSC APO) Exam 2022. All candidates who are eligible for the job can apply.
Eligibility Details are mentioned below.
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2022
Total Vacancy - 44 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC APO Eligibility 2022|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022||44||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB Degree) From any Recognized University in India.|
For More details read the notification
- Application Begin : 21/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/05/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 17/05/2022
- Last Date to Complete Form : 21/05/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: one week before Exam
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given according to the UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking,
How to Apply for the Exam
- Candidates can fill out their form for UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2022 from 21-04-2022 to 17-05-2022.
- Candidates must read the Notification before applying for this post.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly in all the columns.
- Pay the required fees from any mode as mentioned above.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.