UP Scholarship Online Form 2022
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh has released the Notification For the Pre metric, Post metric, and Dashmottar Scholarship(Graduate, PG).
The Uttar Pradesh Government gives the Scholarship to all students who are studying in Uttar Pradesh or in any state but they have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
The Scholarship is given to the students of 11th class, 12th class, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, or any certification course.
The UP Scholarship is given to those students who are studying in those colleges who have registered themselves in the Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh. Some colleges are blacklisted from the UP Scholarship Scheme due to unavoidable reasons.
Those students who have registered themselves in the past year can renew their Scholarships.Links are given below.
UP Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- As earlier I told You your college will be on the list of Uttar Pradesh Government records for the Scholarship Scheme. You can ask in the Scholarship department in your respective School/College.
- Post-Matric- Passed class 10th students and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Pre matric – Passed class 11th and Enrolled in Class 12th.
- Dashmottar scholarship – Those students who are pursuing Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma/ Certificate course.
Up Scholarship Online form 2022 fee
No Fees for any candidate to apply for UP Scholarship online form 2022.
Important dates to Remember
- Application Begin: 08/07/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 07/11/2022
- Hard Copy Submit to College Last Date : 10/11/2022
- Correction Last Date :20/12/2022
UP Scholarship Document Requrment
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Fee receipt number(submitted to college)
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Latest Passport Size Photo
For Renewal Candidates –
- Kindly login with your previous year registration number in the renewal section and enter the fresh details.
- Note – Make sure you have the same details in your class 10th mark sheet and Aadhar card.
- You must have a proper mobile number registered with your Aadhar card and make sure your Aadhar card should be linked to the bank account.
How to Apply for UP sCholarship Online Form 2022 - 23
Fresh Candidates –
- If you are studying in 11th class or 12 class or in courses like UG, PG, or Diploma courses and have not applied for the scholarship previously, You can apply as a fresh candidate.
- Make Sure you have all the documents mentioned above before applying for the up scholarship Scheme.
For Renewal Candidate – students who are studying in any school/ College and have applied for this Up scholarship Before can apply in the Renewal section.
You must have to submit your application to the concerned department within 3 days of form filling and Don’t wait for the last day. Apply today only.