UP Abhyudaya Yojana 2022
- UP Abhyudaya Yojana is for the Students of IIT Jee, Neet, CDS, UPSC, UPPCS etc.
- Any students who wants free coaching for their competitive exams can register themselves.
- One needs to be the domicile of CP before apply for the Admission in Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Coaching.
Who can Apply for UP Abhyudaya Yojana 2022
All students who are Aspirants of IIT JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, UPSSSC, TET, SSC, UPSC, and UPPSC.
Note: Selection of students will be done on their exam performance basis.
All Candidates can Apply from 01 May 2022 to 15 May 2022.
- Application Begin : 01/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/05/2022
- Exam Date: 18-21 May
- Result announcement: 25 May
- Classes starting Date: 10-06-2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- PH Candidates: 0/-
This is Government funded institute so you don’t have to pay any fees neither for registration nor for coaching classes.
Date and Time for Online Exam
- JEE: 18 May 2022, 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- NEET: 19 May 2022, 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- NDA/CDS: 20 May 2022, 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- UPSC/UPPSC: 21 May 2022, 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
How to Apply for Up Abhyuday Yojana
- Go on the Important links section and Click Apply online.You will reach to the official website of UP abhyudaya yojana.
- You have to select for which coaching you have to apply.
- Fill up your Personal Details , High school, Intermediate, and Graduation details.
- After that click on the submit button and you will be registered.
- Candidates must read the Notification before registering in UP Abhyudaya Yojana.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly in all the columns.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.