SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus
SSC Delhi Police Head constable Exam Pattern
- SSC Will conduct Delhi Police Head constable exam through CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The Exam Paper is given in both Languages that is Hindi and English.
- All questions are MCQ Based type/Objective questions.
- There will be no Re-checking or revaluation of the Answer sheet will be entertained.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
- The time given for CBT is 90 Minutes.
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus is divided into five parts.
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- General Intelligence
- English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.
|SL. No.||Test Name||Maximum Marks|
|1||Computer Based Examination by SSC||100 Marks|
|2||Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
|3||Typing Test on Computer by Delhi Police||25 Marks|
|4||Computer (Formatting) Test by Delhi Police||Qualifying|
Delhi Police Head constable CBT Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Awareness||20||20|
|Part B||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||20||20|
|Part C||General Intelligence||25||25|
|Part D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||25|
|Part E||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.||10||10|
SSC Delhi Police Head constable syllabus
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research
Quantitative Aptitude: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types.
This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and de-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding, and completion, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of center codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/ numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.
This includes Some important topics on
1. Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features).
2. MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function, and Formulas)
3. Communication (Basics of E-mail, Sending/receiving of Emails and its related functions.
4. Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking) etc
Join FB Page
Join Telegram Channel
SSC Official website