SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022
SSC Advt No. : 3/1/2022–P&P-II
SSC DELHI POLICE HEAD CONSTABLE MINISTERIAL short Details of Notification
SSC(Staff Selection Commission) has announced a Recruitment for the Post of SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial. All eligible candidates can apply from the important links section.
- The SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial exam will be conducted by Computer Based Test(CBT) in different centers.
- The result will be declared after the exam and followed by a Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT).
- The Physical Test will be held in Delhi only.
All Candidates can Apply from 17 May 2022 to 16 June 2022.
Eligibility Details are mentioned below.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Eligibility
Total Vacancy - 835 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSC CAPF 2022 Eligibility|
|SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial online form 2022||835|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial category wise Post
|Gender||Gen/UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Number of Post|
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Physical Eligibility Details
|Race||1600 meter race in 7 Minutes||800 meter race in 5 minutes|
|Long jump||12 Feet 6 inch||9 Feet|
|High Jump||3 Feet 6 inch||3 Feet|
- Application Begin : 17/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/06/2022 11PM Last
- Pay online Exam Fee Last Date: 12/05/2022
- Pay offline Exam Fee Last date: 20/06/2022
- Correct Form Date: 21-25 June 2022
- Exam Date(CBT) : September 2022
- Admit Card Available: Prior to Exam.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- The date of birth should be between 2nd January 1997 to 1st January 2004.
- General / OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- All Category Females: 0/-
- Correction charge:
- First time: 200/-
- Second Time: 500/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Offline by (SBI Challan).
How to Apply for the Exam
- Candidates can fill out their SSC Delhi Head Constable Ministerial Online Form 2022 from 15-05-2022 to 16-06-2022 till 11:00 PM
- Candidates must read the Notification before applying for this post, You will get the notification link in the important link section.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly in all the columns.
- Pay the required fees (as applicable to you) from any mode as mentioned above.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.