RBI internship 2022
RBI internship is a research internship and it allows young minds to work on research in central banks. The best-suited people are those who are Completing their graduation and want to pursue Ph.D. in economics, banking, or finance related fields.
- The interns will collaborate with the RBI researchers to provide policy regarding research that will be published in the journal.
- Interns will help to provide their analytical, statistical, and Economic understanding for research papers.
Role for RBI interns
- DSIM – Department of Statistics and Information Management.
- DEPR – Department of Economic and Policy Research.
- SRU – Strategic Research Unit
RBI Internship Eligibility
- For DSIM –
- B.E/B.TEch in Computer. or
- MBA in Finance or
- Post Graduate in Statistics/Econometrics/Economics.
- For DEPR –
- MBA in Finance or
- Post Graduate in Economics, Banking or Finance.
- For SRU –
- B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science. or
- Post Graduate in Economics, Finance, or Statistical Science.
- Programming skills are necessary.
Benefits of The RBI Internship 2022
- The stipend of Rs.35000/month will given.
- Interns will get to know about the research done during policy making in central banks.
- RBI will provide office space, internet facility, and all the required support needed.
- Intern has to do arrange their accommodation on their own.
Important Points for RBI Internship
- Duration of the Internship:- The Period of the internship will be of 6 months.
- The internship will be provided in Mumbai only.
- The duration of the internship can be extended depending on the need of the unit and the performance of the intern.
- No work experience is needed to apply for the RBI internship.
How to Apply for RBI Internship 2022
- Candidates area advised to read the Notification before applying for the RBI internship 2022.
- The Notification for the Internship will be released twice a year , 1st January and 1st July.
- Candidates have to choose the Research area (DSIM/DEPR/SRU).More details given in the notification.
- The application for the internship from July to December will be accepted from 1st January till 31st May likewise the January to June internship will be accepted from 1st July to November last.
- one has to submit their CV, references and statement of purpose(why you want to join RBI internship) to the respected Research Area /department.
- Don’t fill incomplete form otherwise, it will be rejected.
- You can also post your CV, References to the respective Research area/Department. Address given in the Notification.
Procedure for Selection
- The bank selects a maximum of 10 interns in a year.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview from their respective Research Department.