PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
The Pradhan Mantri Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022 is announced for the young and vibrant students who are studying in class 9th and class 12th. Tho who are interested and eligible for the scholarship can apply from the Important links sections.
Pradhan Mantri Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for vibrant India
Table of Contents
PM Yasavi Scholarship Scheme 2022 overview
The PM Young Achievers scholarship is given to the OBC, EBC, and DNT students.
- The exam will be a computer-based test (CBT).
- The exam conducting authority is YET(Yasasvi Entrance Test).
- This scholarship is provided for Indian Residents only.
- The scholarship is for those students who are studying in government schools only.
PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022 eligiblity criteria
Those candidates who fulfill these Eligibility criteria can apply for the Yasavi scholarship. For more details read the notification. The link is given in Important links section.
- The scholarship is open for Indian nationals only.
- The family income should be less than Rs 250000 per annum.
- The student should be studying in the 9th or 11th class only.
- The students belong to OBC, EBC, and DNT categories (Nomadic and Semi-nomadic category).
- They don’t possess any scholarship before applying for the Yasasvi scheme.
- The 9th class and 11th class students must pass their 8th and 10th class respectively in the 2021-2022 session.
- Online form starting date – 27/07/2022
- Online form Last date – 26/08/2022
- Correction of form – 27-31 august 2022
- Admit card date – 05/09/2022
- Exam date – 11/09/2022
- Result date – Will be announced
There is no fee for any category students.
Age for PM Yasasvi Scholarship scheme 2022
- Age for 9th class student – 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010
- Age for 11th class student – 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008
Documents needed for PM Yasavi scholarship 2022
- candidates must have their 8th and 10th class mark sheet for 9th and 11th class students before applying for the yasasvi scholarship 2022.
- They must have the income certificate of their parents/guardian.
- The Caste certificate for the respective OBC, EBC, and DNT Category.
Yasasvi Exam Test(Yet) Pattern
|Subject||No. Of questions||Total marks|
|General awareness / Aptitude||25||100|
- The time alloted for Computer based test is 3 hours.
- All questions are multiple-choice questions.
- No negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The question is set in both languages (English and Hindi)
Syllabus for Yasasvi scholarship students
NCERT Syllabus of Class 8th for admission in class 9th and NCERT Syllabus of Class 10th for admission in class 11th.
The student taking admission in 9th class has to follow the Ncert Syllabus of 8th standard.
Students taking admission in 11th class have to follow the NCERT syllabus of the 10th standard.
How to register for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2022
- The registration process will start from 27/07/2022 to 26/08/2022.
- Head to the Important links section and Click on registration.
- Fill in your details like candidate name, date of birth email, and password.
- Your registration is completed, Note down the application number after registration.
- Again go to the Important links sections and click on the login
- Fill in your application number and password.
- After that fill you all the basic details that are asked.
- Submit your form and take a printout or screenshot of the Final submitted Form.