O Level Course Certificate Details
- NIELIT Conducts the O Level exam two times every year in the month of January and July.
- O Level Course is equivalent to Foundation Level Course in Computer Applications like BCA.
- Application Date: 01/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply: 31/12/2022
- Exam Date: In the Month of January and July.
Note:- You can fill out this form anytime, and the NIELIT conducts this exam two times every year.
Registraion Fees for O Level Course
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST: 500/-
- PH Candidates: 500/-
Note: Pay the Fees through Net Banking, or Demand Draft.
O Level Course Fee
- General/OBC: 20800 Rupees
- SC/ST: No Fees for SC and ST.
You can Submit fees in Installments :
- 1st installments: 11000 Rupees(At the time of Admissions).
- 2nd Installments: 9800 Rupees(in second Semester)
Structure of O Level Course
- Information Technology Tools and Network Basics
- Web Design and Publishing
- Programming and Problem Solving through Python.
- Internet of Things and its Applications.
Practical Papers and Project:
- Practical based on the theory papers of the syllabus.
- Project Work
O Level course Documents Requirement
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photo(Soft copy to upload)
- Signature(In running hand).
- Left Thumb Impression(Soft copy).
Note: You can see the size and pixels of images. It is given when you will application Form.
Criteria to fill O Level Form
- Either You passed your 12th standard or completed a 2nd-year diploma from any recognized polytechnic college.
- You can read the notification for more details.
NIELIT O Level course form Filling process
Step: 1 First click on the apply online below this page. You will be redirected to the official website application filling area.
Step 2: The Application process is based on 8 points, so we will go one by one.
Point 1: They will ask you whyou got an online reference number for enrollment with NIELIT/Accreditation/Extension Center. Reply with your YES or No. Select your Exam cycle in which month you are going to apply.
Point 2: Fill out your Personal details like name, DOB, category, etc.
Point 3: Provide your Contact Details like Mobile no. and Email address.
Point 4: Fill out your Address Details, your city, state, pin code, etc.
Point 5: Provide your Highest Educational qualification and in what year you passed.
Point 6: This is an important point. Make sure if you are applying by yourselves then check on Direct. Provide Your Examination location, where you want to give your exam.
Point 7: Enter your Aadhar no. and upload your documents like passport photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
Point 8: Check on the Declaration, in this, you accept the terms and conditions, and the information given by you is totally correct.
Step 3: Pay your required fees and you can take a screenshot/printout of your final submitted form.