NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment
NTPC EET Advt No. : 23/2022
National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC) has issued a notification regarding the Executive Trainee Recruitment Through GATE for 2022 in different posts.
All candidates who are eligible for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Post can apply online.
All details regarding eligibility and posts are given below.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in the respective posts branch .
- Minimum 65% marks in B.E/B.Tech for General/OBC candidate.
- Minimum 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech for S.C/S.T. and P.H candidates.
- Must have appeared in Gate 2022 examination
The vacancies are divided with respect to the vacant seats in the different branches.
- Electrical – 280
- Mechanical – 360
- Electronics Instrumentation – 164
- Civil – 30
- Mining – 30
- Application starts – 28/10/2022
- Last date to apply – 11/11/2022
- Admit card – One week before the exam
Application fee for NTPC Executive Trainee
- Gen/OBC – Rs 300/-
- S.C./S.T./P.H. – 0/-
- You can pay the fee online(Debit, credit card, net banking)
- Minimum Age – No condition
- Maximum Age – 27 years
- Age relaxation as per the rules of NTPC