India Post GDS(Gram Dak Sevakas)
India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2022 Online Form
India Post GDS has announced 38926 posts in Gramin Dak Sevaks recruitment 2022. All candidates who are eligible for the job can apply.
All Candidates can Apply in India post GDS online form from 02 May 2022 to 05 June 2022.
Eligibility Details are mentioned below.
India Post GDS(Gramin Dak Sevaks)
Total Vacancy - 38926 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||India Post GDS|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||38926|
- Application Begin: 02/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/06/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 05/06/2022
- The date of the Merit List is announced on 20/06/2022 for all states.
Age Limit (As on 05-06-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given according to the India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks) Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- PH Candidates: 0/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or you can submit challan to your nearest post office.
|State||Number of Post||Regional Language|
|Jammu and Kashmir||265||Hindi/urdu|
|North-Eastern states||551||Bengali / Hindi / English / Manipuri / English / Mizo|
|Assam||1143||Assamese/Asomiya / Bengali/Bangla / Bodo / Hindi / English|
|West Bengal||1963||Bengali / Hindi / English / Nepali|
How to Apply for the Exam
- Candidates can fill out their India Post GDS online form from 02-05-2022 to 05-06-2022.
- Candidates must read the Notification before applying for this post.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly in all the columns.
- Pay the Required fees from any mode as mentioned above.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.