CCC Certificate course Details
- NIELIT Conducts the CCC exam every month for all the students.
- CCC certificate is now compulsory for any government exams in Uttar Pradesh.
- CCC is a basic level computer course, which you can easily learn by yourselves are you can do coaching for this(Plenty of coachings available).
- Application Date: 01/01/2022
- Last Date to Apply: 31/12/2022
- Exam Date: Every Month
Note:- You can fill out this form anytime, and the NIELIT conducts this exam every Month.
Fees for CCC
- General / OBC / EWS : 590/-
- SC / ST: 590/-
- PH Candidates: 590/-
Note: Pay the Fees through Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card.
CCC Documents Requirement
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photo(Soft copy to upload)
- Signature(In running hand).
- Left Thumb Impression(Soft copy).
Note: You can see the size and pixels of images. It is given when you will application Form.
Criteria to fill CCC Form
- No Age limit to fill CCC Form
- No Minimum qualification is needed to fill out the CCC Application form.
NIELIT CCC form Filling process
Step: 1 First click on the apply online below this page. You will be redirected to the official website application filling area.
Step 2: The Application process is based on 8 points, so we will go one by one.
Point 1: They will ask you whether you applied for the ccc course earlier or not. Reply with your YES or No.
Point 2: Fill out your Personal details like name, DOB, category, etc.
Point 3: Provide your Contact Details like Mobile no. and Email address.
Point 4: Fill out your Address Details, your city, state, pin code, etc.
Point 5: Provide your Highest Educational qualification and in what year you passed.
Point 6: This is an important point. Make sure if you are applying by yourselves then check on Direct. Provide Your Examination location, where you want to give your exam.
Point 7: Enter your Aadhar no. and upload your documents like passport photo, signature, and left thumb impression.
Point 8: Check on the Declaration, in this, you accept the terms and conditions, and the information given by you is totally correct.
Step 3: Pay your fees(590Rs) and you can take a screenshot/printout of your final submitted form.