Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Bank of India(BOI) a public sector bank has announced 594 posts in the Economist, Statistics, Credit officers and some tech-related posts, you will get all details down below.. All candidates who are eligible for the job can apply.
All Candidates can Apply from 26 April 2022 to 10 May 2022.
Eligibility Details are mentioned below.
Bank of India (BOI) various Posts details
Total Vacancy - 594 Post
|POST Name||Total Number of Post||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|Risk Manager||02||28-35 year|
|Credit Analyst||53||30-38 year|
|Credit Officers||484||20-30 years|
|Tech Appraisal||09||25-35 years.|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||42||20-30 years.|
- Application Begin : 26/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/05/2022
- Exam Date: To be notified.
- Admit Card Available: Prior to the exam.
Age Limit (As on 01-12-2021)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years (According to Post)
- Maximum Age 38 Years (According to Post)
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Bank of India Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST: 175/-
- PH Candidates: 175/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for the Exam
- Candidates can fill out their Bank of India 2022 form from 26-04-2022 to 10-05-2022.
- Candidates must read the Notification before applying for this post.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly all the columns.
- Pay the required fees from any mode as mentioned above.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.
Join FB Page
Join Telegram Channel
Bank of India official website