Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Airforce Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2022
AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 Notification
Indian Airforce has released a detailed notification for the selection of Agniveer under agnipath scheme. those students who fall under the age of 17.5 to 23 years of age can apply for this post.
All Candidates can Apply from 24/06/2022 to 05/07/2022.
Eligibility Details are mentioned below.
- All young people will get selected under this scheme. Students aged 17.5 years to 23 years.
- Agneepath scheme will allow youth to serve the country for four years.
- After four years 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre and 75% will be retired with the skill certificate.
- There is a 10% quota in the Assam Rifles and CAPF for the retired Agniveers.
- Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh have taken an initiative to give preference to the Agniveer in the police services.
- Anand Mahindra , the founder of Mahindra group told to give preference to the agniveers in their company.
- LIC – The Agniveers will be provided insurance coverage of 48 lakhs rupees in their duty period.
- Skill Cerificate – Skill certificate will be provided for all the Agniveers engaged in the Indian Airforce under the Agnipath scheme.
- Leave – Annual 30 days Sick leave.
|Year||Monthly Package||In hand salary||30% Agniveer Corpus fund|
- Total – 5.02 Lakh in agniveer Corpus fund.
- Govt. will add the same amount that is 5.02 lakh.
- After 4 years the total fund(Seva Nidhi Package) given to the retired Agniveer will be 11.71 Lakh(Interest Included).
Indian Airforce agniveer eligibility details
|Post Name||Total Post||Airforce agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Airforce Agniveer Vayu||announced soon|
For More details read the notification
Agniveer Airforce Medical standards
- Height Minimum: 152.5 CMS
- Chest Expansion: 5 CMS.
- Weight: According to the Height(Body Mass Index).
- For More details read the Notification.
- Application Begin: 24/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/07/2022 till 05:00 PM
- Exam Date: 24/07/2022
- Admit Card Available: 48-72 hours before an exam in your mail id.
- Provisional Selected List(PSL): 01/12/2022
- Enrollment List: 11/12/2022
Age Limit (As on Enrollment)
- Minimum Age – 17.5 years
- Maximum age – 23 years
- Born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (Both days inclusive)
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Airforce agniveer recruitment.
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST: 250/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
How to Apply for Indian Airforce Agniveer recruitment 2022
- Candidates can fill out their Forms from 24/06/2022 to 05/07/2022 till 05:00 PM.
- Photo Instruction – Recent passport size color photograph(not taken before April 2022) of size 10 kb to 50 kb. Front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters
- Candidates must read the Notification before applying for this post.
- Make sure you have all the documents that should be uploaded during form submission(Photo, Signature, ID proof).
- Before submitting the form, the candidate must preview and check thoroughly in all the columns.
- Pay the Required fees from any mode as mentioned above.
- Take the screenshot or printout of your Final Submitted Form. Now you are good to Go.
Phases of Selection
We have got everything about the Agneepath scheme and the Airforce Agniveer vacancy.
The main question is how many phases are there for selection in the Indian Airforce Agniveer Vaayu Recruitment 2022.
There are mainly three phases in the selection of Agniveer Vaayu post.
Phase 1 – Online Test – This is computer based online test . You have to pass each subject.
Phase 2 – Document Verification and Physical Fitness Test(PFT).
Those who pass the Physical Fitness test have to give.
- Adaptability Test I
- Adaptability Test II
Read notification thoroughly.
Phase 3 – Medical Examination. – They will check Hemoglobin, Urine (RE/ME), X-Ray, ECG, etc. Read the notification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Age limit to apply for Agniveer Vayu?
Ans. The starting age limit is 17.5 years and Maximum age to apply for this post is 23 years.
Q2 How many phases are there in Agniveer Vaayu selection?
Ans – There are three phases in agniveer Vaayu selection.